- 大学 & 职业生涯
- Public Review Biology Instructional Materials
- Public Review AP Environmental 科学 Instructional Materials
- 评估、分级 & 测试
- 课程的学习 & 课程
- 高中文凭 & 大学入学要求
- School Plans 为 Student Achievement (SPSA)
SDUHSD grading policies and practices are outlined in Board 政策 & 行政法规5121 Grades-Evaluation of Student Achievement. All enrolled students and parents/guardians may view student grades through the 一系列反思门户 在线学生信息系统.
- 在每个评分期结束时, reports displaying students' grades in each subject or course are shared with parents/guardians following the yearly 校级报告时间表
- Grade 7-12 students may request to add, 下降, or withdraw from courses during established windows each term per the yearly SDUHSD添加/删除指南 & 时间表.
平均绩点 -根据董事会政策, each student's 平均绩点 is calculated using the grade point assigned to each letter grade in accordance with the scale described in the section "Grades for 阿德莱德大学emic Performance." The grade points for all applicable coursework completed shall be totaled and divided by the number of courses completed. Pass/Fail grades shall not be included in the determination of a student's 平均绩点. When plus and minus designations are added to letter grades, they shall not be considered in determining 平均绩点.
7 - 8年级/中学
All student grades are posted to the Grades screen during the grade reporting window dates.
家长和学生可以看到七年级 & 8 classes and grades via the 一系列反思门户 and can request a record of student academics including courses, 注册主任的成绩和平均绩点.
The middle school academic record shows two middle school grade point averages:
- 总平均绩点 - Includes every course taken in grades 7-8.
- 阿德莱德大学. 平均绩点 - Includes all courses taken in 7-8, except PE and courses graded with a Pass/Fail.
Grades earned in middle school are not factored into the high school grade 9-12 transcript or 平均绩点. No high school credit will be granted for courses taken in middle school. Approved course(s) in mathematics and language other than 英语 may be used to fulfill prerequisites or certain college entrance requirements. Please see your school counselor with any questions.
9 - 12年级/高中
成绩单 -适用于9-12年级学生, 学校成绩单, courses and term that each course was taken, 的学分, 最后的成绩, and date of graduation shall be maintained. Current high school students and parents can also access unofficial transcripts and graduation status through the 一系列反思门户. 为 information about ordering official transcripts, please visit the school Registrar's page.
There are three types of 平均绩点 on the SDUHSD high school transcript:
- 总分9 - 12 - Includes every course taken in grades 9-12.
- 阿德莱德大学. 平均绩点 9 - 12 - Includes all courses taken in 9-12, except PE and courses graded with a Pass/Fail.
- 阿德莱德大学. 平均绩点 10 - 12 - Includes all courses taken in 10 -12, except PE and courses graded with a Pass/Fail.
为 高中毕业要求, students earn credit for courses completed with a D grade or higher. To meet college admission requirements, students must earn a C grade or higher in most cases. D或F级, 如果一个学生重复同样的课程, the higher grade will replace the lower grade in the SDUHSD 平均绩点* calculation although both courses and grades remain on the transcript. Withdraw/W's are not factored into the 平均绩点 calculation.
Grade 8: Summer courses must be begun 后 the last day of 8th grade is completed to be part of the grade 9 academic record.
Grade 9-12: Preapproved courses completed during the summer are posted as summer term grades on the transcript.
*Please note each college determines its own 平均绩点 calculation formula for admission.
例如, 加州州立大学 / 加州大学(UC) 入学成绩 is based on 最后的成绩 in coursework from summer 后 9th through summer 后 11th grade in all "A-G" approved courses. 学生 may earn an extra point for each semester of a UC weighted course, with a maximum of 8 points between 10th and 11th grades. Families should access college admission websites for specific information provided directly by the college.
大学入学考试, 跳级, and International Baccalaureate exam scores are not posted on the SDUHSD transcript and must be ordered directly from the testing organizations.
The high school profile provides information about the school program, 包括课程, 毕业要求, 平均绩点分布, and the fact that SDUHSD does not rank students. The profile accompanies any official transcript that is released and is publicly posted on the high school website each year.